Hydrating fluid concentrate relieves dryness and the appearance of fine lines. Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and Algae Extract help restore moisture balance and minimise the appearance of fine dehydration lines. Use prior to, or mix with, your moisturiser to help lift moisture levels. May also be applied directly to dry areas.
What is it?
Dermalogica's Skin Hydrating Booster is a super- saturated, oil free, hydrating mix-in gel that boosts hydration in your favourite moisturiser.
Who is it for?
Perfect for dry and dehydrated skin.
Why should I use it?
- One of Dermalogica's Hero Products.
• Boosters intensify attention to where skin needs it daily, helping to customize your Dermalogica Moisturiser for powerful results.
How do I use it?
- Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse and Prescribed Dermalogica Toner.
• Apply 5 pence-sized amount into hands and apply all over the face and neck area. Follow with your Prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser and SPF. Can also be mixed in with your favourite Dermalogica Moisturiser.
What is it in?
Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Glycolipids and nutrient-rich Algae Extract help restore moisture balance, hydrate and the smooth the skin. Skin instantly feels hydrated after using with no tightness. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.