Thermal skin exfoliant infuses skin with age-fighting ingredients. This powerful skin polisher combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture and enhance vitamin delivery. Resurfacing microgranules gently polish off dulling skin cells to reveal smoother, fresher skin immediately. Unique thermal technology activates upon contact with water to stimulate skin-sloughing Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Retinol as antioxidants help condition and even skin tone. Skin feels and looks dramatically improved and smoother.
What is it?
Dermalogica's MultiVitamin Thermafoliant® is a powerful, AGE-fighting, self-heating skin polisher which combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture, promote skin firmness, and enhance penetration of age-fighting vitamins into skin.
Who is it for?
Perfect for those looking to minimise skin-ageing triggers.
Why should I use it?
- Whether a scrub or a hydroxy-acid base, Dermalogica Exfoliants lift dulling cells to brighten and refresh.
How do I use it?
- Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
• Apply a grape-sized amount into hands and apply to damp skin using gentle massage movements. Remove with warm water or the Dermalogica Sponge Cloth.
What is it in?
Unique thermal technology activates upon contact with water to stimulate penetration of skin-sloughing Salicylic Acid and Retinol, while Prickly Pear Extract accelerates skin's natural exfoliation process. White Tea suppresses the formation of collagen-degrading MMPs while Licorice and vitamins C and E brighten skin tone, provide antioxidant defense against damaging free radicals and help promote skin firmness. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.