Microencapsulated vitamin complex helps retexturise and revitalise the skin. Smooth this velvety serum over clean skin before moisturising for increased defence against signs of skin ageing. Microencapsulated vitamins A, C and E melt into skin to help decrease the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation (age spots). Protein peptides support skin resilience and help minimise the appearance of sun-induced ageing.
What is it?
Dermalogica's MultiVitamin Power Serum is a vitamin-rich, age-fighting serum that provides recovery and defense against skin ageing and dramatic skin repair.
Who is it for?
Perfect for those looking to minimise skin-ageing triggers.
Why should I use it?
- Your skin is as unique as you are and is constantly changing due to lifestyle choices and seasonal changes! When specialised care is needed, Dermalogica Targeted Treatments become the essential addition to your daily skin health regimen.
How do I use it?
- Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
• Apply a blueberry-sized amount to the face and neck.
Avoid the eye area.
This product contains a form of Vitamin A.
Consult a physician prior to use during pregnancy.
What is it in?
Contains microencapsulated vitamins A, C and E to help increase skin recovery, and decrease fine lines and age spots while defending against skin ageing. Boost elasticity levels with a skin- strengthening protein peptide that overrides biochemical triggers that lead to skin ageing. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.